Friday, March 4, 2011

150 posts - 2 (or is it 3) years

Happy Blogaversary to me!!! Whooo... I am sorry if I am not overly ecstatic, because for me this is just another day. I have failed to think of something of interest to inform you about that will amuse you, mostly because I woke numerous times last night to lay awake and cough. No, don't feel sorry for me, I have had more than enough people to say "Oh, I am sorry you are sick." and to look sympathetically at me while I am in the middle of a coughing fit, I have found that it does not make living any easier to know that someone pities you.

So today... the sun is shining, there is quite strong breeze around, the grass is green and in some places a tan or brown, the trees are starting to turn yellowy orange (some slightly red, by the type of tree), although the gums stay as olivey green in summer, autumn, winter, and spring, but the bush does spring to life in spring and early summer, with the glorious banksia's, 'bacon and egg' flowers, bright yellow and aromatic dog wood flowers, purple nameless flowers, and rare orchids that are everywhere sometimes there is a whole clearing that has a carpet of them... and now I am rambling.

Today is a Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, tomorrow is also a family friend's funeral, well not exactly but we are going to watch his widow spread his ashes... I guess that is a difference.

Again I apologise for my depressing state and I take my leave.

Till post 151.

No comments: