Friday, May 21, 2010

A little Irish

Ok so Irish music doesn't really go with my blog does it? But I like it so I thought I would indulge just for once :).
The penny whistle is one instrument that I wish I could play well, I have made my play list mostly songs with the penny whistle. So enjoy! I know I will :D.

I took this tag from Cassie. Thank you!

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot? Irish Washerwoman reel tune from my blog :D.

#2- What is the best book you have read recently? Simple Secrets to a Beautiful Home, Emille Barnes.

#3-Do you sing a lot? Yes I love to much to the dismay of my family, I don't sing very well :P

#4-Sweet or salty? Depends on what I feel like at the time.

#5-What is your favorite hobby? Sewing, writing, reading, walking around the farm and praying.

#6-What books have you read at least 3 times? Uhh why is it so hard to think of???? Jane Eyre, Daughter of Zion, My Friend Flicka.

#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet? Blogger, other blogs that I follow, my email, and Facebook.

#8-What were the last things you bought? Lunch about a week ago. And before that it was my sister's birthday present.

#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like? Umm uhhh I have no idea...

#10-Favorite earliest memory? Umm I have no idea, I remember being in hospital surrounded by people in white coats and smelling something like lolly bananas, I think it was just before an operation and I was about to black out.

#11-What do you do to change your mood? Pray, listen to good music, or go for a walk.

#12-What was the last meal you ate? Breakfast, not that it was much.

#13-Do you want to learn another language? I would like to but I haven't done before so I don't know if I would be very good at it.

#14-Five things you can’t live without? 1) My Savior, 2) Family and Friends, 3) Music, 4) Books, and 5) Nature and the Outdoors.

#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence? "While visiting a prison in Africa, I heard about a young man who was sentenced to die." ~Corrie ten-Boom, He Sets the Captive Free


#16-What is something you would like to say right now? I love Irish music! :D

#17-What are you looking forward to? Farm Day, next weekend.

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag. Have Fun!

No comments: