Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I dunno what to call it...

Well I was just checking up on my blog and who has been visiting. I kinda got really excited because there have been people looking at my blog from all over the world! There have been people from 4 different continents right here! And anyway I felt bad because I haven't been posting very much lately. So I decided to write a post. Now all I have to do is think of something interesting to write about, lol!

Why must catastrophes happen when I am writing a blog post??? I'll be right back after I tell my Dad that the cows are in the silage paddock.... Yup, his reaction was exactly as I thought it would be, a loud 'Oh NO!" and with out being told my brother got up and went and got in the car.

It seems that lately I have developed a talent for one of my least favorite chores... cooking... Or maybe its just the everyday practice.

I am kinda typing this post a little slow in between jumping up every two minutes to check on dinner. And the fact that I have the startings of blisters on my hands from riding my bike with wet hands doesn't help any. Ahh the joys of my life, huh?

Yeah I know I have mentioned this fact a couple of times in the last 5 posts but really its my blog I am allowed to write what I want, anyway back to the subject. 10 days till Christmas! I'm not actually excited. Isn't it funny...
~~~
THIS BLOG POST WAS PAUSED WHILE THE AUTHOR SUDDENLY REALISED THAT SHE HADN'T PUT ANY WATER IN THE CARROTS THAT WERE NOW BURNING ON THE STOVE. ~Rule #1 if you are going to burn something you might as well make it taste good (add honey to carrots).
~~~
Oh yeah! Isn't it funny how when you are a kid you spend your entire year looking forward to the 25th of December, and when it arrives you are so excited and happy. Then suddenly one year you just don't get excited and its just another day *sigh* its all kinda sad. You are supposed to remember that our Lord was born on that day but when you think about it, did he really get born on this day? or was it just a day that someone superstitious picked out of a hat? No body knows when he was born exactly and why should every other day be different, we are supposed to remember him every day not just on Christmas and Easter! Christmas isn't even about Christ any more, its about Santa and presents. And this fact is the sadder of the two.

No comments: