Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Long time no post.

I know! It seems like every time I get on here I am apologising for not posting. Well I guess I that is probably what I should be doing, because every other time I have been correct in that I haven't posted in like ages! But I wont because its pretty boring, lol.

Reading back over my blog. Ok so it may sound weird that I find what I write interesting, but sometimes it gets my thoughts going and I can write something else.

I think a few weeks ago I wrote about getting an interview, well the big day is tomorrow I will find out if I get the job or not. I'm excited. I'll try post again soon to tell if I got it or not.

I was just looking at the traffic coming in and out of my blog. I am very excited to see people from all over the world reading what I write :). I hope you like my blog. So hello from me to those people who are dropping by from Russia, Vietnam, Italy, Poland, Denmark, England, Canada, India, and all my wonderful followers and friends from the US of A, oops almost forgot my own country!!! If I have missed any countries please feel free to comment and let me know :).

Ok so my music is out a couple of months. I might have to fix that this afternoon. I am not sure what to put there in place of the Christmas songs but I'll have to have a look :).

Well to other news now. I guess that there hasn't been much of anything going on. Basically eating, sleeping, going to classes, chasing the milking cow every morning (lol), and swimming when there is a warm day, its getting a little cold but after a hot day its still nice.

Sorry I haven't got much interesting stuff to say, but like I said there isn't much going on though. Maybe there will be something of interest next time I post.
Till next time!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Wonderful post, Kathy! I enjoy the update of what you've been up to. =D

I have a letter that you wrote me and I am currently working on a reply. Sorry that it has taken so long...

Gruss Gott!

Love in Christ,
Your friend,
Cassie