Thursday, June 25, 2009

I's sick :P

Yup that's right I caught the same thing most people catch around this time of year... a flu. My Mum took one look at me this morning and said "You look terrible!". Last night Sarah walked into the room and asked me what I was crying about. I don't know if this means I am getting better or worse, hopefully better... but I have a horrible feeling it isn't.

When you have a flu and think things cant get any worse, and they do! Well yesterday they did, I had a dentist appointment, and he informed me that I have 4 baby teeth to pull out! Yikes! You can imagine what my first thought was (ie. NOOOOOOO!!!). Thankfully Mum decided that it would probably be better to wait till I was a little bit healthier. But he pulled one out anyway :(

I still haven't been able to finish my assignment. My brain can barely think of what to write in this blog post let alone think of assignments! Well I guess I am not to bad because I almost finished writing my entry for the Elaine Mitchell Rural Women's Writing Award. I have about 7 days to finish it and send it in.

Till next time! Hopefully I will be a bit healthier next time I write :)

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I hope that you feel better Kathy!!! I've had a rough day too. :(

One of my baby teeth didn't want to come out and it had to be pulled too. Ouch!

I'll be praying that you get better soon!!!

Love and Blessings,
Cassie

P.S. You know, it's been JUST over a year since we met. :) I never said 'Happy Birthday'.
I'm so sorry that I forgot it until now. If you see my latest post you'll know how upset and crazy it's been at our house lately. Love you like a sister!

Cassandra said...

Kathy- I'll reply to your e-mail soon. I'm having a pretty emotional time, so I'm frankly exhausted and I had three hours of music lessons today. Thank you for your prayers!