Monday, June 8, 2009

Queens Birthday Monday... A Young Maidens Day Book #5



I guess this is one of the good things about living in a country that 'kind of' has a queen, we get to celebrate her birthday, it isn't actually her birthday.

I guess I should do a young maidens day book, I forgot last week.

Today.... Monday, 8 June

Outside my window... Its cloudy, it rained a lot last night so its really muddy

I am thinking.... That I should be looking at the jobs in the paper, and I need to write my next writing assignment.

I am thankful for.... good intentions, and being able to make stuff with my own two hands and hand-me-downs

I am wearing.... olive coloured track pants, same coloured zip up jacket

I am reading.... I haven't had much time to read this last couple of weeks

I am creating.... I am finishing a shirt that a friend asked me to make for him, but one problem... he couldn't get me a pattern so I made it up as I went along, and now at the last (practically) 10 stitches, the no pattern thing is coming back to haunt me!!

One of my favourite things.... sunshine after rain

For education this week.... Writing, and anything I get time to do

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning: sewing and cleaning

A spiritual lesson I'm learning.... Patience

A godly character trait I plan to work on.... being patient with every body and every thing

I am praying for.... my Aunt and my Uncle, but mostly for my Aunt.

For the rest of the week.... Farm work, house work and staying out of the way of anybody preparing birthday gifts (one thing I hate about my birthday is that I cant be in on the surprises :P)

A picture I'd like to share....

My favorite Aunt and my Mum (any family resemblance?).

Well I was going to say a heap more but I think I will leave it for today and go do something constructive (as my mum is usually saying).

Till next time!

No comments: