Sunday, June 21, 2009

odds and ends

Sigh.... what a week! Dad's birthday, my birthday, Grandma staying for 5 days, Mama and Pop visiting, we all got sick, we have sick cows, we had a visit from the NSW 'official' vet (because of the sick cow) and there are some very important discussions that need to take place very soon. Because of certain things I am not allowed to tell you what the cow has, but it isn't good and it could be a contributing factor for our leaving, that and the announcement the milk company is supposed to be making about the milk prices. Its all still up in the air at the moment so I wont say any more.



Dad's birthday, we didn't do anything. It was a pretty normal day except that Dad got a few presents and we made his favorite dinner and had a nice dessert.



My birthday, we didn't do anything. It was a pretty normal day except that we tried something new for dinner, its called a Steam Boat. Its Chinese, basically you have a wok of boiling chicken stock in the middle of your table and you cut all the meat and vegetables up into tiny slices and marinate them, then when you are ready to eat, every one gets a little wire basket and they cook their own. We made a big mess and had lots of fun we did get pictures taken, but I'm not going to upload them now.



I am still having trouble with this writing assignment, I know I know I shouldnt be taking this long on one assignment! I have been telling myself that for a very long time, but I have just got no idea on how to do it, my mum helped me figure out how to do a very basic outline then I sent that to my tutor and she told me to use that for my assignment but add some detail! How on earth can I add detail when I dont even have the material I am going to write with anyway? I am just going to be writing down stories. And seeing as though I am not even 100% sure I am going to write a book right now... and explaining it is even harder than writing it.



Well I have to go. I have a head ache and I feel like I am about to fall asleep, I think being sick does that too you. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well, and I will pray that you get inspiration for your assignment.

Katherine Alice said...

Thanks Noah, I think I will need it :).