Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Post 97 and just thoughts...

Yup 97... Only three to go until three digits :D!
Its been raining here a lot lately. Been kept inside not doing much, it can get boring and I could have made it to 100 already, but like I said I haven't been doing much.
Yesterday I was looking for ideas for a dress I wanted to make and I came across Anne of Green Gables costumes on the Internet and that gave me the idea of looking for the middle movie to see if I could get a better view of the dress but unfortunately I didn't find it because it is still back at our old house in storage :P but in my search I happened upon an old video with Inspector Gadget on it! I hadn't seen that movie in years, it is a bit corny but its still pretty funny :).
I ended up settling on a pattern we already have for my dress. I am in the process of making it now. I am not far into it yet I am just cutting all the bits out but I guess that's always the hardest part isn't it?
Well gotta go, I expect I should be posting tomorrow :)
Till next time
P.S I still have no idea what to do for my 100 post celebration, so any ideas would be helpful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that sounds like alot of fun to make an Anne of Green Gables dress! Its going to be cute!

Katherine Alice said...

Well it was just an idea so I havent made the dress I wanted to :P but I am making one that I have the pattern for ;), thanks for following my blog!