Monday, September 21, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Well Cassie was so kind as to include me in this award/tag. Thanks Cassie!!
Here's the Rules :D.
1. Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award. (Done that :)
2.Share ten "honest" things about yourself. (I have no idea what to write!!!)
3.Award this to seven people who's blog design/content you admire or who have encouraged you, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award. (I think I'll just have to pick a random few people because my sister told me she is getting sick of being tagged :P!)

Okey Dokey! Here goes :)
1. I cant stand being bored or not doing anything.
2. I like taking long walks in the paddock (except I haven't done this in a while)
3. I like haying season because it smells so great!
4. When I wash dishes I organise the dirty knives, forks and spoons in the cups and I get
annoyed when someone puts them in the wrong cups (because of this my sisters jokingly say I must have Autism, which I find vastly amusing).
5. I drink a cup of coffee almost every morning.
6. I like photography (but I cant say I am very good at it :P)
7. I don't have a favorite colour, they all have their place in the world and in their place they are
beautiful.
8. I like watching birds, small birds mostly.
9. I like modifying clothes.
10. I get annoyed very easily (something that I need to work on).
Oh boy that was hard! Why is it so hard to think of things about your self??
Ok now to tag someone! Just so you know I am tagging you almost completely randomly!
Anyways I have things to do so I gotta go!!
Bye, byes!!

No comments: