Monday, September 21, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook 21/9/2009


A Young Maiden's Day book
Today... Monday, 21 September 2009
Outside my window... Its a sunny warm day with a tiny breeze
I am thinking... That Ayala should really start a daycare center! LOL!!
I am feeling... A bit cold. I hope I can spend some time in my garden today (in the sunshine!).
I am thankful for... That Ayala and Sarah did the poddies yesterday and that I didn't have to be there.
I am wearing... bare feet, dark pink ankle length skirt, purple and white plaid 3/4 sleeved shirt, and my blue watch :) (sorry about the long winded account of my clothing, but I did have to answer the questions, lol)
I am reading... nothing right at this moment in time.
I am creating... A late birthday present for my sister Sarah.
One of my favorite things... Sunny days.
For education this week... I have no idea!!
A keeper at home skill I am learning/using... cooking, cleaning and sewing.
A spiritual lesson I am learning... to be diligent
A Godly character trait I plan to work on... Being the girl God wants me to be, not the one I want to be.
Scripture I plan on memorising (I changed that cos I'm not learning one right now, lol)... Not sure where it is but it goes along the lines of "We should be in this world but not of it.".
I am praying for... Its a secret.
For the rest of the week... Ayala's little boy is coming out tomorrow, so I will probably be helping babysit!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Gruss Gott, "sister" Kathy!!!

Your outfit sounds exactly like something that I would wear!!! Your weather sounds lovely... maybe you could put some in a bottle and send it to me.

My prayer is a secret too... :D

Hey, I'm wondering, what is fifteen like? I've just been upset because I love fourteen so much and don't want to turn fifteen. My parents tell me that there is nothing I can do to stop it. :D

Oh! I forgot! The Honest Scrap Award/Tag that I did on my blog. Well, I was a little ditzy when I was writing it and forgot to list you as someone whom I tagged! So, you can do it and say that I tagged you.

LYLAS!
Your friend,
Cassie