Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The rest of the post I didnt finish last Sunday :)

Well (let me just read over what I wrote on Sunday...), even though it doesn't sound like it, we did have a lot of fun on Saturday when we went snowboarding/skiing.
After I wrote that post my Aunt found that she only had two bikes so I stayed at the house and Dan and Aunty Jane took Sheba (her dog) for a run on the bikes, so I could have very easily finished this then but I really didn't feel like it (yeah, yeah, lazy bones, right?). Anyways after they got back we took our wet clothes down to the laundromat to get dried (because my Aunt doesn't have a drier, and we didn't have time to wait for them to air dry) after a bit of drama we managed that and while we waited we went to see great Grandpa at the nursing home, he has lost a lot of his memory and had no idea who Dan and I were, he really didn't have any idea who Aunty Jane was either...
After that we picked up our washing and went to my cousin Jorjah's 1'st birthday party. From there we went home. That was the most welcome place to be that day :).
Life went on like normal until tomorrow. My sisters and I are getting on a train to go to Melbourne.
Well basically that is the end of this post, lol.

No comments: