Monday, August 10, 2009

Ahh Monday again... which means A young Maiden's daybook

A Young Maiden's Day book

Today... Monday 10 August 2009
Outside my window... Its half cloudy half sunny, quite cold.
I am thinking... That I am really tired and that I feel sickish.
I am thankful for... Being able to put stuff into words sometimes.
I am wearing.. Track suit pants, long sleeved blue and red checkered shirt, green jumper.
I am reading... I Isaac Take Thee Rebekah by Ravi Zacharias, great book, not finshed yet, and I started reading The Secret of the Notebook by Eve Haas, its really interesing.
I am creating... nothing really
One of my favorite things... sleep and feeling well not sick
For education this week... writing (like always) and what ever else I get time to do.
A keeper at home skill I am learning/using... none this week (yet).
For the rest of the week... feeding calves every morning and trying to rest to get over this cold/flu.
A picture to share... This is soo cute! But its bad cos every time I look at it I want to fall asleep :)!

No comments: