Friday, July 24, 2009

hectic days

I hate hectic days, especially when those hectic days go on for a week :P! This week we have been getting ready for Mum and Dad to go up to meet the owner of the farm we are living on and share farming (we have already met them but they are going to talk with him). So they will be away for this weekend, it is also my Mum's birthday :) so its kinda a working holiday birthday present for her, lol, if that made any sense what so ever! My grandma is staying with us, she arrived last night and will be leaving early this morning. Mum and Dad will be back tomorrow sometime (they didn't exactly say when, so I guess it will be just when they arrive).
It is 10 past 6 on Saturday morning, a friend, the man who is helping with the milking while Dad and Mum aren't here, will be arriving shortly. Its still very dark outside but I can see my brother bringing the cows over the road, when it is dark he has to have a flashing light.
I am thinking that I should get off the computer and make some stuff, but I really don't feel like it, lol!
Just had to interrupt my writing to take two travel mugs of hot chocolate to Ayala and our friend. And say goodbye to Grandma.
I'm sorry if this is kinda short and sketchy, I really am at a loss at what to write. After some personal stuff that happened to me a few days ago I haven't really felt like writing or had anything to write about.
Shalom! From your very awful author (joking!)
Kathy

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I'm sorry you've had a tough week!!!
I'll be praying for you!

My mom's birthday is this Tuesday (the 28th)... it's cool how close they are!

Love and Blessings,
Your friend and "sister"
Cassie