Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tagged by Cassie (again lol!)

This will be an interesting tag :) lol (and possibly a bit of a hard one).
Hopeless Romantic Tag

I was tagged by Cassie:

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband? I want him to be very strong in his faith (he would have to be to get past my Dad, lol!), I guess that's the most important quality and probably a romantic and have a sense of humor :D

Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband? Clark from Love Comes Softly

Where do you want your wedding? Cudgewa Bluff Falls, the most beautiful spot on the entire earth!

What are your views on courtship?I haven't really thought much about it all.

What are your views on your first kiss?I don't really know, I would like my first kiss to be at the altar but I don't know if my views will change before that.

Do you have or want a purity ring/locket? No I don't have one or want one, I believe that if a girl is serious about keeping her self pure for her husband she will do it without a ring or a vow and if she is not serious about that then a ring/locket and vow will not make any difference.

Do you have or want a hope chest? No I don't have one but I really want one :)

Will you wear a veil at your wedding? I don't know I haven't really thought about it. But I think it would be an interesting thing to research.

What kind of wedding dress do you want? Some thing that have I have made my self with the help of my Mum.

What flowers do you want in your bouquet? Wild bush flowers

What do you want to name one of your daughters?I think I will decided that if I ever have a daughter.

What do you want to name one of your sons? I think I will decided that if I ever have a son.

Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?I don't know! I don't spend my days thinking about all of this stuff!!

What music do you want to play at your wedding? This is probably the easiest question in this whole tag. I would like to play Pachelbel also known as Canon in D.
Are you a hopeless romantic? Not hopeless but I do consider my self to be a romantic.
I tag... Sarah and Ayala

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Thanks for doing it, Kathy!
I really enjoyed your answers!!!

I look forward to 'Skyping' with you soon.

Gruss Gott!
Cassie