Monday, July 20, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook

A Young Maiden's Day Book

Today.... Monday, 20th July

Outside my window... Its sunny, the sun is just starting to go down for the day, my brother just rode past on his motor bike and my sister is walking down from the bus stop.

I am thinking.... That I am excited about going to the Faulty Towers restaurant tonight, and thinking I am glad I have almost finished my goal for today!!!

I am thankful for.... that it was warm today and it was actually pleasant to feed the calves this morning.

I am wearing.... Dark blue jeans, black wool jumper, and bare feet.

I am reading.... Georgiana, by Libby Hathorn, it is about a botanist in 1829, who settled in Western Australia. Its a fiction book based on the life of the real Georgiana Molloy.

I am creating.... a handbag to sell on Etsy.

One of my favourite things.... the feeling of accomplishment after you have finished something.

For education this week.... Writing, I started my fourth assignment today (whoo!!).
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning: sewing, cleaning and cooking (this probably wont change much)

A spiritual lesson I'm learning.... To see the good in things instead of the bad (I was told the other day that I already do that, I was surprised because it isn't usually what I think).

A godly character trait I plan to work on.... being patient with every body and every thing (I am not going to change this because I still need to work on it)
I am praying for.... Same person as last week except for different reasons.

For the rest of the week.... Farm work, house work, writing, sewing and being generally busy.
A picture I'd like to share.... don't have one right now. I think I have exhausted my supply of photos :).
"Jesus sought me when a stranger, wandering from the fold of God. He to rescue me from danger, buy me with his precious blood."
(My ALL TIME favorite song ever!!)
"Prone to wander Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love, here's my heart, O take and seal it, seal if for thy courts above!"

No comments: