Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tagged, again...

QUESTIONS:
~Your Favorite:~
Color? I have many favorites
Candy? Minties.
Main dish? Lamb Roast with roasted potatoes and all the other yummy stuff that my Mum puts in roasts.
Dessert? Home made Apple pie with cream.
Drink? Unpasteurised, un-homogenised full cream milk
Veggie? Potatoes
~Do you?~
Go to Starbucks Coffee Shop? No, they don't have them in Corryong.
Go to the mall a lot? About once a month
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? yes
Read your Bible everyday? I try to
Do lots of reading period? Not lately
See your grandparents everyday? Not everyday but around once or twice a month.
Bake a lot? About once a month
Clean your room everyday? Yes, not that it stays clean.
Have to say your sorry to someone everyday? Yes. Try having two older sisters, a younger brother and two parents
~A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category~
Veggie? Dried beans
Color? none really, I think all colours look good in something or other
Drink? Pasteurised and homogenised non-fat milk
Animal? Wart hogs and snakes
~Do You Have A~
Pet? Yup, two dogs, 9 cats, over a hundred poddie calves, oh and the two daddy-long-leg-spiders that made a home above my bed, lol!
Gift card at the moment? No
Sewing machine? Yup, my parents got me one for my last birthday
Big mess under your bed? Yes, I have a bunk bed and my sister doesn't make hers.
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? nope
Computer in your room? yes
~Have you ever~
Been on a plane? twice
Been out of state? Yup.
Out of the country? nope
Been in a eight-teen wheeler? No
Been in a car accident? Do tire blow outs count?
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about and hour? probably
~Your Favorite Place to?~
Go shopping? Word book store, and the local Op-shop
Eat out? Faulty Towers
Go visit? The Cudgewa Bluff Falls
Read a good book at? Somewhere I can curl up and relax
~Random~
What color is your room? Dirty White
Do you share a room with anyone? Yes, Sarah
Have you ever went swimming in a pond? does a dam count?
How old are you? 14
What year were you born? 1994
Are you related to anyone important or famous? Not that I know of, unless you call being in the Border Mail famous, lol
Have you ever met a vice president? No, but my sisters met the Deputy Prime Minister
Are you getting bored yet? No :)
What are you thinking? That Julia Gillard is the Deputy Prime Minister
Who will you tag next? Sarah, Earwen and Tia

My grandpa came up today, well down actually, he lives in Cairns. He brought his wife down for a visit. I haven't seen him in about 2 years I think.
Till next time!

No comments: