Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just a note to say Hi

Hi... I guess.
We went to a fellow ship meeting last night. Like last week stayed up till 1 in the morning. I think next time we are going to try get it at another time of day :) Its just too hard for Mum and Dad who have to get up at 5 every morning. I, personally, didn't feel tired at all today, but I think it has all caught up with me :P!! My brother on the other hand slept most of the day.
Has anybody ever heard of a dish called Mu Mu (said Moo Moo)? The blessings of having a mother who was born in Papua New Guinea! I will post the recipe on my other blog (I have the address stashed somewhere on here)sometime soon.

I want to say thank you to Noah Daniel, the comment you posted was very helpful, even though I have not yet had the time to use any of your advise. I hope to get to more writing this coming week. Lately I seem to have run out of words that would be helpful for almost every thing, except my blog and Neuschwannstein. Some times I wish I had deadlines then I wouldn't be able to go off in my own world. Thanks again :).

We got rid of two of our kittens today. The man who we share farm for came down, he took two cats with him (Yay!!). He seems quite happy with how we take care of his farm. In the next month or so we have to talk about if we want to stay here on this farm. The deal was that we would be committed to this farm for a year, the year is going to be up in about a month's time, and we have to review the time we have spent here and decided if we want to stay. I don't think any of us knows what the final answer to this question will be yet. My Dad kinda thinks we will stay because... this is our 'mission' if you like. We aren't missionaries or preachers. We just live and serve God in the only way we can, by showing kindness and love to others. (wow that was about three different subjects in one paragraph! My English book wont like me from now on, lol, joking!)

Well I have to go, its getting kinda late and I need to sleep. Till next time I write!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Kathy: :) Thanks for commenting on my story! I know! I was creeping myself out while I was writing it! This cult I created in awful! (But then, aren't bad guys supposed to be awful?) I imagine up most of my story in bed, but I've always had a VERY vivid imagination, so much so it sometimes gets me into trouble. :) I just write down what I see playing in my head.

(P.S. You're welcome for tagging you.)