Monday, May 18, 2009

A Young Maidens Day book #3



Today.... Monday, 18 May


Outside my window... The tree is almost bare of leaves, there is a little bit of sunlight coming through the fog.


I am thinking.... How wonderful my God is


I am thankful for.... That I'm not alone
(When I cry, Gaither Vocal Band)


I am wearing.... Jeans, 3 jackets and a long sleeved T-shirt


I am reading.... Secret Keeper, a modesty book.


I am creating.... rustic art, to sell


One of my favourite things.... spending time in prayer, sing worship to my God.


For education this week.... Math, English, writing course.


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning.... cleaning


A spiritual lesson I'm learning.... Love


A godly character trait I plan to work on.... meekness (still)


Scripture I memorized.... none this week


I am praying for.... Sarah and her trip to India


For the rest of the week.... Farm work, school work, writing an entry for Elaine Mitchelle Rural Womens Writing Award.


A picture I'd like to share....



No comments: