Monday, May 11, 2009

A Young Maidens Day Book #2







Today.... Monday, 11 May



Outside my window... The leaves are turning a darker shade of red, and the only sunlight is on the tops of the hills :P



I am thinking.... That I cant wait for Wednesday :)



I am thankful for.... For a heater and my family and friends



I am wearing.... track suit pants, and my Isaiah 40:31 shirt under two jackets



I am reading.... Pride and Prejudice



I am creating.... My sisters birthday gifts



One of my favourite things.... sleep



For education this week.... Math, English, writing course.



A keeper at home skill I am using/learning.... sewing



A spiritual lesson I'm learning.... Patience.



A godly character trait I plan to work on.... meekness (still)



Scripture I memorized.... John 14:1-5



I am praying for.... Sarah and her trip to India



For the rest of the week.... School work, farm work, house work, writing work, Ayala's Birthday



A picture I'd like to share....

(This is what some of the hills around here look like, a bit)

No comments: